Microsoft Project is a leading project management software that enables managers and individuals to achieve project outcomes faster and more efficiently.
With Microsoft Project training from New Horizons, you’ll learn how to analyze resources, manage timelines and measure progress at a glance. Discover how to use any version of Microsoft Project to oversee individual tasks, submit time sheets, flag issues and collaborate with team members.
Microsoft Project training at New Horizons Anchorage will also enable you to:
- Create a robust project plan
- Manage and configure tasks in Project
- Better understand and allocate resources
- Integrate data with other Microsoft applications
- Track costs
- View project information visually